Today is definitely the each month Shivratri of Sawan. Worshiping Lord Shiva and working at Abhishek during this bright yoga stretches will meet the life span of Shiva devotees with comprehensive pleasure. Learn reverence system and value.
Shivratri is definitely a festival of confluence of Shiva and Shakti. Monthly Shivaratri is widely known regarding the 14th day’s Krishna Paksha planting a tree monthly as per the* that is( calendar.
Today’s Panchang has brought you an auspicious day and time that is auspicious. Today is definitely Shravan Krishna Paksha. The day is definitely Trayodashi. Today is definitely each month Shivratri. On this very day super foods will be purchased by worshiping Lord Shiva. What is definitely super inside Panchang, Acharya Vikramaditya is definitely knowing –
Day- Friday Month- Shravan is definitely Krishna Paksha
and Tithi is definitely Trayodashi
so today is definitely Shivratri..
Nakshatra and Rahukaal.
Today is a really super Ardra Nakshatra. At the time that is same Vajra Yoga has been made,
if you are going to do new work today, then know the auspicious time and from the rise of the sun to the night, Sarvartha Siddha Yoga. You can start any work by closing your eyes. Just avoid Rahukal which will be from 01:59 to 03.27 today.
Shivratri Of Sawan Month.
According to the Hindi Panchang, the festival of Masik Shivratri is celebrated on the Chaturdashi date of Krishna Paksha of every month. Among these monthly Shivratri, the monthly Shivratri that falls in the month of Sawan has significance that is special. The monthly Shivratri of Sawan is* that is( i.e. on 6th August. On this day, Shiva devotees worship and perform Jalabhishek according to the law of Lord Bholeshankar and keep fast and take care of the whole God.
According to religious beliefs, worshiping Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati on this day fulfills all his wishes and the whole life of the devotee is filled with joy. Let’s know the time that is auspicious reverence system and value for Sawan Shivratri Puja and Abhishek.
Auspicious period of Sawan Shivratri.
- Start of Krishna Chaturdashi Tithi of Sawan four weeks : 06 August from 06.28 pm
- End of Krishna Chaturdashi Tithi of Sawan Month : 07 August at 07:11 PM
- Brahma Muhurta – Today on 6th August from 4:20 morning to 05:03 am
- Abhijit Muhurta – August 6 from 12 noon to 12:54 pm
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – Aug 7 06:38 will be to 05:46 AM
- Amrit Kaal – August 7 from 5:42 morning to 07:25 am
- Nishita Muhurta – August 7 from 12:06 are to 12:48 AM
- Worship Special : Worshiping Shivaratri in Nishita stage is viewed rather bright.
Worship and Jalabhishek of Lord Shiva feature a number of value at the time of Sawan Shivratri. It is definitely a belief that is religious worshiping Bholenath and Mata Parvati on this day fulfills all the wishes. All the troubles of the devotees are cut off. Married life becomes happy. Worship life becomes blissful.
Sawan Shivratri Puja Method.
- On the day of Sawan Shivratri, wake up before sunrise and take bath etc.
- Now you go to a temple and worship Lord Shiva and his family (Parvati, Ganesh, Kartik, Nandi).
- First of all, you should do Rudrabhishek of Shivling with water, pure ghee, milk, sugar, honey, curd etc. It is believed that by performing Rudrabhishek, Bholenath becomes very happy.
- Now offer Belpatra, Datura and Shriphal on Shivling. Keep in mind that the leaves should be cleaned thoroughly.
- Now you worship Lord Shiva with incense, lamp, fruits and flowers etc.
- While worshiping Shiva, you should recite Shiva Purana, Shiva Stuti, Shiva Ashtak, Shiva Chalisa and Shiva Shloka.
- You can have fruit in the evening. The worshiper should not take food.
- Worship Lord Shiva on the day that is next unfold a swiftly after giving etc.