The festival of Karwa Chauth, which is celebrated every year, is going to be celebrated this year as well. This year this festival is going to be celebrated on 24th October i.e. Sunday. In such a situation, you must be aware that on this day women do 16 makeup, adorn and apply henna on their hands and feet. However, sometimes the color of mehndi is not good and due to this, both the day and the mind of women gets spoiled. But today we are going to tell you some tips through which you can make mehndi dark and make both your fast and your day good.
Karwa Chauth 2021 Tips to make your Mehendi Dark:
The festival of Karwa Chauth has a special significance in the life of every married woman. On this day, women observe a strict fast for the long life of their husbands and end their fast only by worshiping the moon in the evening. This year this festival will be celebrated on 24 October. On this day, women adorn themselves with 16 makeups.
On this day, women especially apply mehndi on their hands. By the way, after applying mehndi, you will also adopt many tips so that the color of your mehndi becomes black. But, even after doing all this, if your mehndi is not dark, then we are going to tell you some easy tips, by adopting which your mehndi will become completely dark. So let’s know about this-
1. Before applying henna on the hands, wash it thoroughly because by doing this all the dust particles in the hands will be removed. In fact, if the hands are clean, the color of the mehndi will increase.
2. Many times women wash their hands only after 2 to 3 hours after applying mehndi and due to this the mehndi does not darken. In such a situation, try to wash your hands at least 5 to 6 hours after applying mehndi.
3. When the henna dries, apply a solution of lemon, sugar and water on it. To make this solution, mix 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon water and apply it with cotton.
4. After applying henna on the hands, give it a compress of cloves. To do this, put 3 to 4 cloves on the bread making pan and roast the hands with the smoke coming out of it. Doing this will darken the mehndi.
5. After drying the henna, do not wash the hands with water, rather rub both the hands together and remove all the mehndi. And after that do not let soap get on your hands for 12 hours.
6. After removing the henna, apply mustard oil on both the hands. If you want, mix a little lime in the oil and apply it on the hands.
Also read: Australia preparing to drop David Warner from T20 World Cup? clear because of this